Certified Teaching Professionals at Chippewa Creek Golf Club offer instruction for players of all ages at all levels of experience. Whether youíre a beginner or an experienced golfer who wishes to fine-tune their game, our Instructors offer great instruction on our excellent practice facilities.
Meet The Team
- Certified Level 3 Instructor with Canadian Golf Teachers Federation (2005)
- almost 20 years of experience in leading golf instruction at a variety of locations including Chippewa Creek Golf Club, Mohawk College, Cedar Springs
- fortunate to gain invaluable experience apprenticing under a couple of different area-professionals in the early 2000's
- high school teacher and golf team coach (HDSB)
- 20 years of experience organizing and leading a variety of successful junior camps and programs
- player NCAA Division II golf at Lake Superior State University (Michigan)
I strongly believe that a student of the game of golf needs to understand the golf swing to improve - it is my goal to help you achieve that
- Joined the PGA of Canada in 1999
- Spent my early years at Glen Abbey GC, 2000-2008, working along side Industry Leaders Ė Sean Foley & Sean Casey, whom I was lucky enough to call close friends and colleagues.
- Operated our Family Sports business, 2009-2019, enjoyably coaching Jr. Golf Camps, School Teams and all skill levels of passionate golfers
- 2019 Ė Present, proud member of an Advisor Team with the Retirement Sherpa at Raymond James and active member of the PGA of Canada
Chippewa Creek offers: a full-length driving range, an extra-large practice putting green, and a chipping and sand-shot practice area so that the golfer may learn and practice all aspects of their game.
Please call our Proshop at Chippewa Creek Golf Club at 905-679-4240 for further assistance.