Certified Teaching Professionals at Chippewa Creek Golf Club offer instruction for players of all ages at all levels of experience. Whether youíre a beginner or an experienced golfer who wishes to fine-tune their game, our Instructors offer great instruction on our excellent practice facilities.
- Certified Level 3 Instructor with Canadian Golf Teachers Federation (2005)
- almost 20 years of experience in leading golf instruction at a variety of locations including Chippewa Creek Golf Club, Mohawk College, Cedar Springs
- fortunate to gain invaluable experience apprenticing under a couple of different area-professionals in the early 2000's
- high school teacher and golf team coach (HDSB)
- 20 years of experience organizing and leading a variety of successful junior camps and programs
- player NCAA Division II golf at Lake Superior State University (Michigan)
I strongly believe that a student of the game of golf needs to understand the golf swing to improve - it is my goal to help you achieve that
Invidividual Golf Lessons
On the road to better golf!
If you need one-on-one instruction, we have Certified Instructors who can help.
Our skilled and enthusiastic teachers will help you progress through all aspects of the game, such as putting, long or short irons, driving, or sand shots. You arrange the time, which meets your schedule, with the Instructor of your choice and you choose what to work on.
To schedule your Golf Lessons at Chippewa Creek GC, please contact our Certified Instructor directly:
Shannon Bowden: 905-577-7546 email: email@example.com
Golf Lessons One-on-one Rates: 45 minutes for $70.00
Prices are for Instruction only and do not include the cost for range balls.
Please inquire with the Instructor.
Chippewa Creek offers: a full-length driving range, an extra-large practice putting green, and a chipping and sand-shot practice area so that the golfer may learn and practice all aspects of their game.
Please call our Proshop at Chippewa Creek Golf Club at 905-679-4240 for further assistance.