Chippewa Creek Golf & Country Club - Tournaments-Chippewa Creek Goilf Course
Chippewa Creek Goilf Course
Chippewa Creek is the go-to course for successful group events, from as small as 16, to as large as 144 participants ó specializing in shot-gun start events for groups of 72 or more. Top five reasons to host your tournament at Chippewa Creek:
Tournament PricingWEEKEND cost per player
- A great course to challenge golfers of all abilities Ė 27 well-manicured holes combine to provide three unique par 72 layouts with various lenghts for all levels of golfers.
- An expansive practice facility with a full-length driving range and large putting green, as well as pitching, chipping, and sand-bunker area on the property.
- Beverage cart on the course and BBQ options at the turn (upon request).
- Delicious post tournament meals in our fully licensed banquet facility and outdoor patio.
- Excellent prices and great service from our experienced and friendly staff.
9 HOLES/ Ĺ CART* = $59
18 HOLES/ Ĺ CART* = $75WEEKDAY cost per player
9 HOLES/ Ĺ CART* = $ 54
18 HOLES/ Ĺ CART* = $ 70
* Each golf cart accommodates 2 golfers/riders
For your convenience our prices are all HST Tax Inclusive
All Tournament Packages Also Include:
- Four certificates for complimentary 18-holes of golf including power cart for your prize table.
- Starting sheets for the assignment of your golferís tee times or holes to commence shot-gun play.
- Assistance with the placement of any hole-sponsor signs and banners.
- Prize-hole markers for longest-drive, closest-to-the-pin and similar competitions upon request.
- Props for putting contests on our practice green.
- Great sound system for announcements and awarding of prizes.
For more details or to book your tournament, please contact us:email@example.com
Golf Tournament Info
Planning a tournament may sound daunting so why not let Chippewa Creek help you out. Contact our dedicated staff today and see how we can make your event a special day to remember.
On confirmation of your tournament a 25% deposit is required to secure your date & time for the tournament. We ask that tournament numbers are confirmed in advance to your event in order to fully cater to your needs.
Use of Power Carts
A large fleet of Power Carts is available and organizers are encouraged to make carts a part of the tournament package. The proper care and caution must be taken by all golfers using power carts. Golf course staff can provide assistance and instruction to golfers regarding the use of power carts.
Appropriate Golf Attire for all golfers is required at Chippewa Creek Golf Course.
Pace of Play
Golfers should be able to follow the Pace of Play Ė to play 9 holes in 2 hours and 15 minutes and 18 holes in 4 hours and 30 minutes. On course Rangers can provide assistance to golfers in order to maintain proper pace of play. We welcome all levels of golfers however ask all participants to respect the groups behind you. Please show On Course Consideration for your fellow golfer by repairing ball-marks on the greens, replacing divots and raking sand traps.
In the event of adverse weather (thunder, lightning, or unplayable conditions) staff will signal golfers to return to the clubhouse. Staff will indicate when it is safe to resume play. Golf play may proceed in less than ideal conditions and meals are rain or shine events.
The Liquor Control Board of Ontario requires that all alcoholic beverages consumed on the property must be purchased from Chippewa Creek Golf Course. Golfers are prohibited from bringing their own alcohol onto the golf course property. Ask us about liquor laws that apply to alcohol on your prize table. For additional information visit www.agco.on.ca or call 1.800.522.2876